Back to basics camping and glamping at Wrekin Forest
Alongside our quirky & gorgeous celebration site we have our wonderful back to basics camping experience. Running water, but no electricity and poor phone signal, so no need to bring those devices! You will hear the birds sing, the wind will rustle through the trees and your senses will be alive with the noises of nature.
You can leave behind the hustle & bustle of normal living and feel alive and free. In the evening the site twinkles with festooned fairy lights and fire pits. Get ready to sit and drink a drop of grain or grape along with your toasted marshmallows. Beautiful simplicity at its best!
Want the whole site to yourself? Prices start at £435 per night for 7 standard family pitches, two shepherds huts, two six berth kitted tents, two hideaway pitches and a family secluded pitch. Please contact us for more details.
Contact me directly for this offer on 07888851813.
- Off grid (no electric, but we do have running water)
- Not much mobile signal
- Family friendly
- Dog friendly
- Hot shower
- Flush toilet/disabled access toilet
- Washing up facilities
- Children’s play area
- Adjacent to Wrekin Forest School
Things to do nearby
A few house rules
- Be honest, take a trug of logs & pop your pennies in the honesty box, do the same for an air bed.
- Wash-up & return shared borrowed items to the central kitchen
- Be respectful of the 11.30pm curfew, we are a family friendly site