To book, please use the electronic booking system on our Booking an Event page or in case of difficulty print the PDF Booking Form to the right and either scan and email it to us or post it to our correspondence address.
Important terms and conditions – please read:
- Parties: Minimum of 2 adults must accompany each party and be prepared to get involved!
- Food & drink for the fire provided for specified parties (marshmallow and hot chocolate & other drinks are provided for 2hr parties).
- Bring your own cake, additional food and drink.
- A 50% deposit is required before any booking is treated as confirmed, for late bookings a deposit will be required immediately. If a deposit is not received within a week of making the booking it may be considered cancelled! Cancelation of a party when done so by the client will mean a loss of the deposit although the deposit may be transfered when re-scheduling the party. A party may be cancelled by the provider in extreme cases, eg extreme weather or sickness, in this situation the client may have a full refund or may transfer to an alternative date.
- Party number must be confirmed two days prior to the booked event and final payment will be in accordance with this number unless there is an increase in numbers attending. A reduction cannot be made due to pre-booked staff levels.
- Cheques must be paid five working days prior to the event. PingIt or cash should be used on the day of the event, BACS should be paid the night before. Payments made by cheque on the day will incur a £5 surcharge.
- Birthday Parties: Tinies: £90, £45 deposit, Bronze will pay £160, £80 deposit, Silver will pay 190, deposit £95 and £230 paid with a deposit of £110 for a three hour Gold party, final payment is due the day before unless in cash, cash payments may be made in advance of the event on the day.
- Home School event days: from £5 when pre-booking or up to £7 per child.
- Club sessions, for example cubs/scouts, from £30 for each hour booked.
- Overnight camps from £25 a pitch
- Schools will be invoiced and no deposit is required, minimum charge £190. Payment is due immediately.
- Holiday club requires a non-refundable, but transferable £10 deposit upon booking, remaining payment in cash on the day, but booking cancelled less than 48 hours before the start of the event will result in the complete loss of the deposit.
- Please make cheques payable to Mrs JA Ellis, Wrekin Forest School five working days before an event.
- For BACS payments: sort code:20-08-64, A/N:83107590
- All deposits are non-refundable, but are transferable if notice is longer than 48 hours!
Remember if it becomes necessary for me to cancel a booking I will notify immediately the problem arises and offer a full refund or an alternative date.
Please note that attending ‘Forest School’ means you will have access to a wide range of equipment, some of which may be dangerous if used incorrectly. Every effort is made to ensure the woodland and its contents are as safe as humanly possible and advice on use of equipment will always be given verbally or in written form and no responsibility will be accepted for improper use by any attendees!
Registration No.11603649 Trading as Wrekin Forest School Limited as of 3rd October 2018
Wedding terms and conditions
All our packages include everything your need to accommodate your event from the marque barn, with its disco lit dance floor & stage & its 3m catering tent, to the 6m square, Chinese top marque, the aztec bell tent for your quiet space & our lovely wooden gazebo. ideal for Registrar’s table, or for creating a bar area or food station. Simple fairy light & hessian bunting decorations from which to build your own bespoke look. Enjoy your evening round the fire pit with your marshmallows. You will have the use of a simple amplifier & small generator (suited for basic lighting only). The events & camp site will be exclusively yours, Shepherds Huts are at an additional cost except for the full ‘Forest Festival Package’.
Forest Festival Package – from £3,995 for up to 150 guests & from £2,500 for up to 80 guests for 2020 & 2021 & an additional £150 for an official ceremony that requires a Registrar.
All-inclusive prices for 2022 are £4,495 for up to 150 guests & £2,595 for up to 80 guests.
This is a package created for those very special occasions, celebrating your wedding for example. We have put together a package that means you are assured of a wonderful, stress free event in a beautiful setting, where we will work tirelessly to ensure everything is perfect for your special event.
- professional security, the night before (8pm-8am) & the day of the event, two security staff will assist with parking & help in any other way that is useful (2pm-12pm or 10 hrs as required)
- Wrekin Forest Events licence fee for registrar, you are responsible for booking & paying external fees for your onsite registrar
- sparkling reception, a glass of fizz or juice & canapés
- full supply of service for your drinks and canapés, monitoring the event site, collecting, tidying & washing up as required until 11.30pm (see packages below if you wish us to provide the additional drink, & food)
- supply & washing-up of reusable plastic glasses
- continuous evening clearing service till 11.30pm
- six trestle tables & 20 chairs
- Events Licence application as required
- unlimited camping pitches, including shepherds huts & our two pitched 6 berth tents with airbeds
- next day clearing up service, includes sorting & disposal of recycling, clearing of general rubbish and returning the site to its original layout.
- Available April-September inclusive
Create your perfect Forest Festival Celebration by adding the packages below:
Package one – £9.95 per person:
- sparkling desserts, a selection of finger desserts & a glass of Prosecco for your toast with required service
Package two – £14.95 per head :
- selection of finger food, wraps & sandwiches, scotch eggs, mini quiches, pork pie & mini sausages with potato salad, coleslaw, salad garnish & crisps with required service
Package three – included up to two hours of staffed forest school entertainment for all ages
- air rifle shooting
- rope swing
- zip wire
- separate BBQ for children if desired
Forest Vintage Package – from £1,900 for up to 100 guests with night before security & £1200 for up to 60 without security.
Prices for 2022, £2,595 for up to 100 guests with night be fore security & £1,495 for up to 60 guests.
- two man security from 8pm-8am (or as required) the night before the event for those booking for up to 100 guests
- sparkling reception, a glass of fizz or juice upon arrival & simple canapés with required service, (additional service can be purchased at £35 per hr for two people).
- supply & washing up of reusable plastic glasses, additional washing up & clearing of meal time crockery must be purchased or done by yourselves, it is not included in the evening or next day clearing service
- unlimited camping pitches (huts & pitched tents at additional cost)
- next day clearing up service, includes sorting of & disposal of recycling, clearing of general rubbish and returning the site to its original layout.
- April-September inclusive
- £500 deposit upon booking
Create your perfect Forest Vintage Celebration by adding the packages below:
Package one – £9.95 per head:
- sparkling desserts, a selection of finger desserts & a glass of Prosecco for your toast
- waiters/waitresses as required
Package two – £14.95 per head :
- selection of finger food, wraps & sandwiches, scotch eggs, pork pie, mini quiches with potato salad, coleslaw, salad garnish & crisps
- ‘finger’ desserts, eg strawberry tarts, mini lemon meringue pies, mini meringues & macaroons
- additional waiters/waitresses as required
Package four – £75, up to two hours of staffed forest school entertainment for children &/or adults:
- air rifle shooting
- rope swing
- zip line BBQ for children may be included if desired
- shepherds huts from £50 per night
- pig arc, sleeps up to 2 adults or 3/4 youngsters £25
- 6 berth tent £45 per night
- additional waiter/waitress service £35 per hr for two, remember washing up the provided glasses is your responsibility, so if you wish us to do this please indicate the purchase of at least 1 hrs waiter/waitressing
Forest Rustic & Forest Winter Packages – Set Price £595 for up to 60 guests for a milestone celebration and £995 for a wedding celebration for 60, the events site & camp site exclusively yours (additional services are included for a wedding celebration, please see below.
Prices for 2022 remain at £595 for milestone celebrations & £1095 for wedding celebrations.
If you have sixty or less people and you are planning to keep it elegantly simple, with low amplification or acoustic music or maybe a brass band followed by your own music set with the use of our simple amplifier & not having a full surround sound disco or large band then this might be the package for you! If a licence for music is required you must apply for this or pay an additional £35 for me to do this on your behalf.
Embrace this option if you are looking to have a intimate party, available from spring through to Christmas, perhaps you are renewing your vows or want to celebrate a milestone birthday, perhaps a special pre-Christmas event.
This is a site only option, some small additions for a wedding celebration, the lawn will be mowed, the generator fuelled, the leisure battery will be charged, the site will be clear and ready for you to make your own, a twinkly Christmas appearance or a festival theme, the choice is yours.
- supply of reusable plastic glasses
- unlimited camping pitches, (shepherds huts, pitched tents & Pig Arc are at an additional rate)
- Wedding celebrations (higher priced package only) sparkling reception, a glass of Bucks Fizz or juice, (canapés £2.00 per person may be added) one staff member to help with serving, washing up & general guest assistance for two hours, additional time can be purchased at £35 per hr for two staff members.
- April-October inclusive
- Deposit: £250 upon booking
If you choose this option for your celebration I will leave you to sort all your extras out, decoration and personalisation of the site, arrangements for food and drink and setting up the site. We are happy to remove SORTED rubbish & recycling.
We are happy to provide additional waiter and waitress service at £35 per hour for two. There will be no security provided, insurance of any equipment brought onto the sight are entirely your responsibility.
- Fully furnished couples ‘Shepherds Hut, £60 per night, includes bed linen, second family shepherds hut, with two fold out beds, £60, both include camp chairs, single burner stove & kettle, BBQ & fire pit, dogs welcome for an additional £5 per stay
- Pig Arc, £25 per night, sleeps up to three youngsters or two adults
- Six berth tent up and ready to go, includes blow up air beds & single burner stove, BBQ & fire pit, £45 per night
- Several fire pit spaces with seating, small BBQ, fully equipped kitchen & eating area
- Compost toilets
- Forest School Activities package maybe added at £75 for two hrs
New for Spring 2020!! Hen Do’s & Other Do’s: – set price of £120 per person for two hours of ‘GinSchool’, two hours of Forest School Fun, eg archery & air rifle shooting, the camp site exclusively yours for up to 24 guests for two night. Minimum charge £1,440 (12 guests). £30 per head site only camping fun, unlimited numbers, minimum £360 for exclusive use.
Do you want to celebrate something special in beautiful surroundings and have access to near by fun then this could be for you! We are on the door-step of ‘Wrekin Spirit Gin School’, here you & your gin making partner get to distill your very own personal bottle of Gin, a great fun activity for any ‘special do’, you will have a tour of the distillery too. In addition you will have the opportunity to have a go at the team building course, archery & air rifle shooting in forest school.
Your accommodation will include two shepherds huts, two six berth pitched & fully equipped tents, a four & a three berth tent. There are BBQ’s, fire pits, several single burner stoves & blow up beds. Shepherds huts have bedding, bring your own bedding for all other accommodation.
- Deposit £250
- Setting up the site & clearing it at the end is entirely your responsibility, leaving no trace.
New for Spring 2021: Celebration Lawn: Set ‘site only’ price £675.
A beautiful lawned area with winding pathways & six camping spaces, compost toilet, small generator & leisure battery lighting. This site allows you to make the entire space bespoke to your event. Hire a tipi or marquee. A wide variety of additional services can be added to create your perfect event, including two night hire of our beautiful Bridal Suit Yurt, with double bed, bedding, a dressing table, lighting & electricity for your pre-wedding pampering & preparations as well as you post wedding wind down at £195. Four camping pitches included. Additional camping pitches may be hired.
- April-October inclusive
- £250 deposit upon booking
Children & Young peoples Family Forest Celebration: – set price £160 for up to 50 guests, where the person celebrating is under 18 years old.
BBQ can be hired for £10
If you choose this option I will leave you to sort all your extras out, decoration and personalisation of the site, arrangements for food and drink and setting up the site & clearing up will be up to you and your friends, leaving no trace. There will be no security provided, insurance of any equipment brought onto the sight are entirely your responsibility.
- Available April-December
- Deposit: £80 payable upon booking
Security: We have several contacts who will provide a professional security service, they will assist with tidying during the day, help with parking etc, £400 per night for two, this is charged at actual cost.
To comply with licensing ALL MUSIC MUST STOP BY 11.30PM. If you are camping and wish to continue you celebration then perhaps try a silent disco to follow your band/disco, various companies will hire the headsets for this fun activity or retire to the ‘Bell Tent’!
Terms & Conditions: Wrekin Forest School will take every care to provide all that you need to make your celebration a success. We have provided a designated space in which to have your celebration and this space is kept, as far as possible, safe for your celebration and for the possibility of overnight camping. The woodland beyond this designated space is not maintained to a safe standard and therefore should not be entered at any time, the main Forest School area should not be explored without being purchased as part of your package. Log seating should be returned to their original positions if moved.
- A non-refundable deposit of £250 for ‘Forest Rustic & Winter’ & £500 For ‘Festival & Vintage’ packages must be paid upon booking and final payment must be made a minimum of two weeks prior to the event date, the deposit is transferable but not refundable.
- BACS payments: sort code: A/N: 83107590, Sort Code: 20-08-64
- No glass may be used on the site, other than bottles. Because we love our natural environment and care about the true owners of our woodland, the wild-life, we will provide you with reusable plastic cups and would ask that you only use natural confetti.
- All amplified music must stop before 11.30pm. Continue to celebrate with a silent disco or non-amplified playlist.
Forest School adventure activities take place in the School space and must be led by a qualified leader provided by WFS. We can provide archery, air rifle shooting etc as part of your celebration using qualified staff at an additional cost of £75 for two hrs.