Wrekin Forest School CIC celebrations:
To book, please use the electronic booking system on our Booking an Event page or in case of difficulty print the PDF Booking Form to the right and either scan and email it to us or post it to our correspondence address.
Important terms and conditions – please read:
- Parties: Minimum of 2 adults must accompany each party and be prepared to get involved!
- Food & drink for the fire provided for specified parties (marshmallow and hot chocolate & other drinks are provided for 2hr parties).
- Bring your own cake, additional food and drink.
- A 50% deposit is required before any booking is treated as confirmed, for late bookings a deposit will be required immediately. If a deposit is not received within a week of making the booking it may be considered cancelled! Cancelation of a party when done so by the client will mean a loss of the deposit although the deposit may be transfered when re-scheduling the party. A party may be cancelled by the provider in extreme cases, eg extreme weather or sickness, in this situation the client may have a full refund or may transfer to an alternative date.
- Party number must be confirmed two days prior to the booked event and final payment will be in accordance with this number unless there is an increase in numbers attending. A reduction cannot be made due to pre-booked staff levels.
- Cheques must be paid five working days prior to the event. PingIt or cash should be used on the day of the event, BACS should be paid the night before. Payments made by cheque on the day will incur a £5 surcharge.
- Forest School Birthday Parties: Tinies: £110, £55 deposit, Silver: £220, deposit £110 and Gold Oak: £250, £125 deposit. We have a celebration site party package for under 18’s at £250 for six hours. Final payment for all general parties is due the day before unless in cash, cash payments may be made in advance of the event on the day. Wedding and other celebrations must be paid in full ten days prior to the event.
- Home School event days: from £7
- Club sessions, for example cubs/scouts, from £30 for each hour booked.
- Overnight camps from £25 a pitch
- Schools will be invoiced and no deposit is required, minimum charge £190. Payment is due immediately.
- Holiday club requires a non-refundable, but transferable £10 deposit upon booking, remaining payment in cash on the day, but booking cancelled less than 48 hours before the start of the event will result in the complete loss of the deposit.
- Celebrations from £1095, minimum deposit £250.
- Please make cheques payable to Mrs JA Udale, Wrekin Forest School CIC upon booking an event at Forest School and Wrekin Forest Events ltd when booking the main ‘Celebration Site’.
- For BACS payments to Wrekin Forest School CIC please use these details: sort code:20-08-64, A?N:83016072
- All deposits are non-refundable, but are transferable if notice is longer than 48 hours!
Remember if it becomes necessary for me to cancel a booking I will notify immediately the problem arises and offer a full refund or an alternative date.
Please note that attending ‘Forest School’ means you will have access to a wide range of equipment, some of which may be dangerous if used incorrectly. Every effort is made to ensure the woodland and its contents are as safe as humanly possible and advice on use of equipment will always be given verbally or in written form and no responsibility will be accepted for improper use by any attendees!
Registered trading companies: Wrekin Forest School CIC & Wrekin Forest Events ltd
Wedding terms and conditions
All our packages include everything your need to accommodate your event from the marque barn, with its disco lit dance floor & stage & its 3m catering tent, to the 6m square, Chinese top marque, the aztec bell tent for your quiet space & our lovely wooden gazebo. ideal for Registrar’s table, or for creating a bar area or food station. Simple fairy light & hessian bunting decorations from which to build your own bespoke look. Enjoy your evening round the fire pit with your marshmallows. You will have the use of a simple amplifier & small generator (suited for basic lighting only). The events & camp site will be exclusively yours, Shepherds Huts are at an additional cost except for the full ‘Forest Festival Package’.
Celebration/wedding Packages from £1095
Security: We have several contacts who will provide a professional security service, they will assist with tidying during the day, help with parking etc, £200 per night for two.
To comply with licensing ALL MUSIC MUST STOP BY 11.30PM. If you are camping and wish to continue you celebration then perhaps try a silent disco to follow your band/disco, various companies will hire the headsets for this fun activity or retire to the ‘Bell Tent’!
Terms & Conditions: Wrekin Forest School will take every care to provide all that you need to make your celebration a success. We have provided a designated space in which to have your celebration and this space is kept, as far as possible, safe for your celebration and for the possibility of overnight camping. The woodland beyond this designated space is not maintained to a safe standard and therefore should not be entered at any time, the main Forest School area should not be explored without being purchased as part of your package. Log seating should be returned to their original positions if moved.
- A non-refundable deposit of £250 for ‘Forest Rustic & Winter’ & £500 For ‘Festival & Vintage’ packages must be paid upon booking and final payment must be made a minimum of two weeks prior to the event date, the deposit is transferable but not refundable.
- BACS payments: sort code: Wrekin Forest Events ltd: A/N: 83107590, Sort Code: 20-08-64
- No glass may be used on the site, other than bottles. Because we love our natural environment and care about the true owners of our woodland, the wild-life, we will provide you with reusable plastic cups and would ask that you only use natural confetti.
- All amplified music must stop before 11.30pm. Continue to celebrate with a silent disco or non-amplified playlist.
Forest School adventure activities take place in the School space and must be led by a qualified leader provided by WFS. We can provide archery, air rifle shooting etc as part of your celebration using qualified staff at an additional cost of £95 for two hrs.