Simple off-grid camping and glamping at Wrekin Forest in the gorgeous Shropshire Countryside
In the grounds of our Forest School and alongside our quirky & gorgeous celebration site we have our wonderful, simple, echo friendly, semi off-grid camping & simple glamping experience. Running water, but no electricity and very poor phone signal, so ditch those devices!
You will hear the birds sing, the wind will rustle through the trees and your senses will be alive with the noises of nature. You can leave behind the hustle & bustle of normal living and feel alive and free. In the evening the site twinkles with festooned fairy lights and fire pits. Get ready to sit and drink a drop of grain or grape along with your toasted marshmallows. Beautiful simplicity at its best!
Want the whole site to yourself……not a problem? Prices start at £375 per night for 7 standard family self pitches, two large family pitches, two shepherds huts with double beds & bedding, one double pig arc with air bed, one kitted out tent with raised double bed and bedding & all the extras and one hideaway pitch. Offers for longer stays! Please contact us for more details.
Contact Judie & Anthony directly for this offer on 07888851813 & 07562116661.
- Off grid (no electric, but we do have running water)
- Not much mobile signal
- Family friendly
- Dog friendly
- Hot shower
- Flush toilet/disabled access toilet
- Washing up facilities
- Children’s play area, bring bats & balls
- Adjacent to Wrekin Forest School, some limited free use, but can be booked separately
Things to do nearby
A few house rules
- We have a well stocked kitchen, pots, pans, cutlery & crocs..if you borrow it, wash it up & return it to the kitchen
- Be respectful of the 11.00pm curfew, we are a family friendly site & expect everyone to be quiet by this time
- Sort your rubbish…not recycling cost us money & in turn cost you!